With a successful track record in IT Project Management, our experienced team can design and manage your IT project in line with your business needs and goals.
Our Cambridge based Project Managers take the time to understand your needs and desired project outcome. They’ll consider your business goals and plans for future growth, before developing bespoke, tailormade solutions to deliver those goals.
We can work with your existing IT personnel or take on the whole project from design to delivery. Either way we’ll work closely with you, keeping you informed every step of the way.
To ask us a question, arrange a review or quotation, please enter your name and telephone number and we’ll call you back. Alternatively call us on Cambridge 852875.
Managed Project Case Study
Sapien IT was commissioned to provide feedback on an app development project for an asset management company. The project had been progressing for over 12 months, but had failed to deliver anything to end users.
We started by producing a review audit which covered the broad areas of the project to date, including:
- Project management
- Software development
- Support readiness
This report was well received and we were subsequently asked to manage the technical implementation of the project. This required working with on and off-shore teams in the UK and hardware manufacturers in China.
To get the project back on track, the following high level changes were implemented:
- Only build what is needed. The project had collected a lot of ideas not currently required by the business. Scope was therefore reduced to give a clearer picture of an MVP (Minimal viable product).
- The team (which had become bloated with people who were underutilised) was streamlined to keep essential staff only.
- Clear reporting lines were established with a single owner for issues and product features.
- Move to Kanban using JIRA.
- Daily stand-ups.
- Availability of Product Managers on calls to answer queries quickly.
- Use of teams with video for enhanced collaboration.
We have now delivered the first two phases of the project into the USA which is a multi-lingual app for the USA market. We are continuing to develop additional Apps for the US, UK and European markets. These apps are multi-lingual and interact with consumer purchased hardware via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Sapien IT is continuing to develop the global roadmap and offering support and development for ongoing projects.
See more case studies showing how we’ve helped clients achieve their business goals through tailormade IT & Project Management Services
or click on the button below to complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch.