IT Support & Project Management
With many years’ experience in IT Strategy, Support and Project Management, we’ve helped a wide range of businesses streamline and manage their IT systems and processes.
Here are just a few recent project case studies…
Concepta PLC is an AIM listed company which was looking to bring a suite of home testing products to market. The first product is the myLotus fertility monitor which aims to help women get pregnant naturally without the need for intrusive IVF treatment.
We helped Concepta with various IT projects and support services including:
- Designing and configuring a Europe-wide e-commerce solution to sell their products through their own website and via Amazon.
- Android and iPhone app development
- Office IT Support
- Cloud Services – Office 365, VOIP and Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosting for e-commerce solution.
- IT Project Management.
Cantab Asset Management
Cantab Asset Management is a boutique asset management company managing over £600 million worth of assets. They work with businesses and high worth individuals.
Our work with Cantab involved:
- Bespoke software development (introducing automation; the design of a highly bespoke CRM solution; the creation of MIFIDII compliant suitability letters)
- MIFIDII compliant telephone system
- Office 365
- In-house server support
- Desktop support
Equinox Russian Opportunities Fund
Efund is a fund listed in Guernsey specialising in Russian markets.
Efund projects included:
- iPhone and Android app development
- Website development
- IT Support
- Office 365
- Bespoke reporting solutions for investor newsletters
Annand and Cullen
A well established accountancy firm, Annand and Cullen serves clients across the UK, but primarily in London.
Our work included:
- Remote desktop solutions
- IT support
- cloud servers to runn CHH accounting and IRIS software
To find out more about how Sapien IT can help streamline your IT systems and processes call us on 01223 852875 or click on the button below to complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch